After spending many years in the environmental, engineering and Information Technology (IT) industries, the founders formed HoundSystems as a consulting services company to provide expertise in geological, environmental, remediation, climate change and IT services.
Why IT? Information technology guides much scientific decision making from data collection, analysis, to real time alerts. Information technology and data management are a key component to understanding the problem, identifying environmental solutions, and conducting long term monitoring.
CLIENTS & PARTNERS
- US Navy
- US Marine Corps
- Idaho National Laboratories
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- San Diego State University
- Southampton University
- Southwest Wetlands Interpretive Association
- Tijuana River National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Insight Environmental, Engineering and Construction